Monday, August 19, 2013

Computer always restarts itself


If you are experiencing the same thing with my experience, the computer always restarts itself.
The first thing you do is to check the RAM in the computer.

Impact of RAM error, according to my own experience, among others:
  • When loding windows, a sudden bluescreen and restart again.
  • Suddenly often restarts itself, even though the computer does not work.
  • When turned on, the computer emits, tittt .. tittt. long beep dashed.
frequently restart my computer, after I asked my friends, it turns out the problem is on my computer RAM.

I try to check the RAM, and I clean the pins on the RAM, my computer does not always restart itself again.

If you are already carried out, these tips and your computer still restarts, you try to reinstall windows or change their RAM.


Okay until here my first post, hopefully it can be useful.

Signed:
jihink.blogspot.com

1 comment: